Yes, I know romance stories are about the relationship, but my inner geek says that geek romance stories need to have some science in them to make them realistic.
I hope you find these prompts and titles amusing and/or helpful
- Boxers and Briefs - lawyer representing boxing/MMA pugilists
- Benchmark - romance in the standards lab. Is the atomic clock accurate enough? http://t.co/n5NsNAOuHW http://t.co/MuWWUpABFD http://t.co/ElFYaIy2sU
- Mechanical Stimulation - psychologist and a mechanical engineer working on feedback controls for artificial limbs.
- What the Frack! - geologist and an environmentalist.
- (un)Zipping Your Genes - biochemist and a molecular biologist (look up topoisomerase)
- Three Sheets to the Wind - Yacht racing/marine engineer and female racing captain
- Backstory - research librarian and a historical fiction novelist square off
- Shake and Bake – love in NASA's food science lab
- The Woollies – large animal zoologists with differing opinions about bringing back the woolly mammoth. http://bit.ly/1OlgONE
- Bring the Rain - weather control engineer and an environmentalist
Red Moon Romance http://bit.ly/1JiSqc6
Submission window closes December 15, 2015.