- First of all, we have a launch date: October 13, 2015!
- Cover art has been finalized and the big cover reveal event will be next month. Please contact me or Elizabeth Wagner, the World Weaver Press publicist if you would like to participate in the reveal event.
- We have also finalized the copy for the back cover. You can see the text below.
- Contracts and page proofs are being finalized and should go out to authors later this week.
- Once we have everyone under contract, we will reveal the author names and the Table of Contents.
- And finally, World Weaver Press has agreed to publish a third Far Orbit anthology: Far Orbit Perigee. The open submission period will be January 1, 2016 through March 31, 2016. So, warm up your word processor and start writing!
Back Cover Copy
Modern science fiction adventures crafted by a new generation of Grand Tradition writers.
Looking for science fiction stories like they used to write? Far Orbit Apogee takes all of the fun-to-read adventure, ingenuity, and heroism of mid-century pulp fiction and shapes it for a new generation of readers. Follow the adventures of heroic scientists, lunar detectives, space dragons, robots, interstellar pirates, gun slingers, and other memorable characters as they wrestle with adversity beyond the borders of our small blue marble. Fun, engaging, pithy, and piquant, we’ve got it all!